- Students are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with the best standards of manners and behaviour in and out of the college.
- Uniform is compulsory on a day in a week. Female students should wear saree compulsorily
- Student should handle all college property with careand keep the campus premises neat and tidy.
- No notice or appeal of any kind should not be circulated among the students or pasted on the notice board.
- Students should take note of departmental notice and other notification put on the notice board.
- All the students are required to carry their identity card with them.
Thought for the Day and thought for the week
The daily routine of the college starts with a prayer followed by thought for the day and a Book Review.to communicate effectively is essential for a student teacher. To develop this skill, evey Tuesday 1 hour is set aside for thought for the week programme . This is followed by open discussion where student teachers are allowed to share their opinion regarding the topic.
Every Wednesday morning is the scheduled time for the college assembly.All students in uniform actively participate in the conduct of the assembly. Principal,s address, Headmaster’s speech, presentation of news headlines are the special features of the assembly.